Introducing K18 Pro
Strengthen hair from the inside out in just 4 minutes! Request K18 PRO before a color service or as a standalone treatment to renew strength and elasticity for stronger and healthier hair. K18 PRO is now available at Shear Magique in Rockland, NY.
- Powered by the patented K18PEPTIDE, engineered over 10 years in a biotech lab to work on the molecular level to rebuild hair from the inside out in just 4 minutes
- Because the K18 PEPTIDE works at the molecular level, it works on every single hair type
- Clinically proven to reverse hair damage from: Bleach + Color, Chemical Services, Heat
- Restores strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
Service includes K18 PRO Mist & K18 PRO Mask $25 (February & March intro pricing, reg $35)
K18 is vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free, dermatologically tested.
K18 is free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, phthalates, sodium chloride, artificial colors, formaldehyde and formaldehyde donors.
K18 PRO Question and Answer with Luz, Rockland NY
What is the K18 PRO service?
The K18 PRO service is an in-salon exclusive that reverses hair damage in
4 minutes. The patented peptide technology works to repair damage pre + post service from bleach, color, chemical services, and heat restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
How does it work?
It’s super simple, both formulas have our biotech-powered peptide, so by using both one on top of the other, you’re doubling down on the peptide for maximum damage repair. The K18PEPTIDETM reverses hair damage in 4 minutes by reconnecting breaks in the hair fiber along both the length (keratin chains) and the width (disulfide bonds) for wholistic hair renewal.
Who is it for?
K18 is engineered to work with every hair type, in every service, and with every routine.
How do I use K18 mask at home?
In the shower
1. Shampoo, do not condition. If you’re a heavy product user, use K18’s
PEPTIDE PREPTM detox shampoo.
Out of the shower
- Apply to damp hair that feels wet to the touch, but isn’t dripping water.
- Start with 1 pump and spread it between your hands. Work evenly fromends to roots.
- Only add 1/2 pump more at a time to encounter any missed strands (average use is 2 pumps, on the highest end the thickest or most curly–coily hair uses a maximum of 3 pumps).
- Let sit for 4 minutes to activate before combing + styling. Do NOT rinse out.
- After the 4 minutes is up, style as usual—you can rewet your hair, add aleave-in, blow-dry, you do you.
How often do I use the K18 mask at home?
You can use the K18 mask for the next 4-6 washes, then as needed for a boost of strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce.
Is K18 safe to use during pregnancy?
Although K18 is free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, artificial colors, sodium chloride, and is vegan and cruelty-free, we recommend clients consult their doctors before using K18 during pregnancy or if they have concerns about allergies. We are happy to provide an MSDS sheet.
Is the K18 mask organic?
K18 is not organic as we employ both natural and synthetic ingredients to create the safest, most effective product to get our peptide where it needs to go. This intentional blend of less than 15 ingredients is vegan and cruelty-free, and prioritizes radically simple, safe, and optimized damage repair.
What is the K18PEPTIDETM?
The biomimetic peptide mimics hair’s natural structure to seamlessly fit in and reconnect broken keratin chains responsible for hairs core strength and elasticity. As a result of this reconnection it also addresses cleaved disulfide bonds for connection along the Y-axis of hair AND the x-axis or width of hair.
Is K18PEPTIDETM a bond builder?
Nope. Instead of temporarily restoring just one type of bond, K18’s biomimetic peptide mimics the molecular makeup of keratin to reinforce strength along the length AND width of the hair fiber. Bond builders walked so we could run, ya know?
What is the PRO mist?
Peptide-powered lightweight mist engineered to strengthen hair’s defense against damaging chemical services. pH level of 7.5-8.0 shifts the cuticle layer open to penetrate hair’s cortex and deliver the K18PEPTIDETM to damage sites on the molecular level.
What is the K18 mask?
Peptide-powered treatment to repair damage from bleach + color, chemical services, and heat. pH level of 5.0–6.0 helps close down the cuticle to seal in the K18PEPTIDETM for renewed strength + elasticity.
Call the salon or DM me on instagram with any questions related to K18 PRO.
Luz Caceres – K18 Pro Specialist, Rockland NY